작성일 2023-10-31 조회수 359
첨부파일 목록
페이지 URL
개인정보위 2025년 제47차 글로벌 프라이버시 총회(GPA) 서울 개최

[Hello, everyone.]
[여러분, 안녕하세요.]

[I am sorry that I am not there in person. ]
[안타깝게도 대면으로 참석하지 못하게 되어, 이렇게 영상으로 인사를 전합니다.]

[It is a great honor for the PIPC, Korea’s data privacy authority, to host the Global Privacy Assembly in 2025.]
[대한민국의 개인정보 보호 감독기구로서, 개인정보보호위원회는 GPA 2025를 주최할 수 있어 영광으로 생각합니다.]

[Thank you for the support you have given us in our bid to become the next host country.]
[한국이 다음 주최국이 될 수 있도록 지원해주신 것에 감사드립니다.]

[We are very excited about this opportunity. ]
[이 기회가 주어진 것을 매우 기쁘게 생각합니다.]

[Hopefully, this video will deliver the excitement and enthusiasm we have about this great opportunity. We hope this will also make you feel confident that you’ve made the right decision in trusting Korea to host this very important event. ]
[이 영상이 여러분에게 우리가 이 멋진 기회에 대해 가지고 있는 흥분과 열정을 전달할 수 있길 바랍니다. 여러분은 정말 좋은 선택을 하였고, 여러분의 선택에 대해 절대 후회하지 않을 것이라는 확신을 갖게 해드리고 싶습니다.]
[Korea is a country enriched with a long history and tradition. At the same time, it is one of the most advanced and highly digitalized economies in Asia. In recent years, Korea’s pop culture has gained huge popularity worldwide too. ]
[한국은 유구한 역사와 전통을 보유한 나라입니다. 더불어, 아시아의 디지털 선도자이자 허브입니다. 최근 몇 년 동안 한국의 대중문화도 전 세계에서 큰 인기를 얻고 있습니다.]

[I am sure that when you come visit Seoul, you will be amazed at how digital technologies are making way into the daily lives of people in Seoul. You will also be able to enjoy some of the most vibrant cultural aspects of Korea, and get a taste of exceptional cuisine that blends tradition with modernity. ]
[서울에 오신다면, 디지털 기술이 서울 사람들의 일상에 어떻게 녹아들고 있는지 보시고 놀라실 겁니다. 또한 한국의 활기찬 문화를 즐기고 현대와 전통이 조화를 이룬 특별한 음식도 즐길 수 있을 것입니다.]

[So please, do not miss your chance to come.  ]
[그러니, 서울을 방문할 수 있는 기회를 꼭 놓치지 마세요.]

[Once again, thank you for allowing us the privilege of hosting the GPA 2025, and let me assure you that all of us here at the PIPC will make every effort to prepare for a seamless event.]
[한국이 GPA 총회를 개최할 수 있도록 지지해 주셔서 진심으로 감사의 말씀드리며, PIPC는 GPA 총회가 차질 없이 준비될 수 있도록 최선의 노력을 다하겠습니다.]

[Now, let me briefly introduce the theme of the GPA 2025. ]
[이제 GPA 2025의 주제를 간단히 소개하겠습니다.]
[I don’t think I need to explain why artificial intelligence (AI) is important. And we believe that AI will still be significant come 2025. There may be a lot more issues to be discussed then.]
[AI가 중요한 이유를 설명할 필요가 없으리라 생각합니다. 그리고 2025년에도 AI는 여전히 중요한 주제가 될 것입니다. 그 때는 논의할 문제가 더 많을 수 있습니다.]

[So, through the GPA 2025, we will provide a useful forum of discussion for emerging privacy issues related to AI. We will invite policymakers and experts from diverse fields, including academia, law and industry, from around the globe. ]
[그리하여, 한국은 2025년 GPA를 통해 세계 각국의 정책입안자, 학계, 법조계, 산업계 등 각 분야의 전문가들이, AI 기술이 가져올 수 있는 다양한 이슈들과 이에 대한 대응 방향에 대해 자유롭게 논의할 수 있는 자리를 마련하고자 합니다]

[Separate from this, the GPA 2025 has its own significance in that it will be held in Asia, where the role of the GPA can expand further. ]
[한편, 2025년 GPA 총회는 GPA의 역할 확대가 요구되는 아시아 지역에서 개최된다는 점에서 더 큰 의미를 갖습니다.]

[Recently, many countries, especially those in Asia, are working to develop systematic frameworks for personal data protection. The PIPC will take this opportunity to encourage the participation of many colleagues from the region.]
[최근 아시아 지역을 중심으로 많은 국가들이 체계화된 개인정보 보호 프레임워크 도입을 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 이번 총회를 통해 그동안 상대적으로 참여기회가 적었던 아시아 지역 감독기관들의 GPA 참여를 적극 독려할 계획입니다.]
[Additionally, the PIPC is honored to serve as a member of the GPA Executive Committee for the next three years. We will stay open to your comments and suggestions on how to further enhance the work we are doing at the GPA. Based on the agenda and accumulated knowledge and experience, we will do our best to organize yet another unforgettable edition of the GPA conference in 2025. ]
[마지막으로, 앞으로 3년간 우리 위원회가 GPA 집행위원을 맡게 되었습니다. GPA 발전을 위한 여러분들의 생산적인 제언을 환영합니다. 그간 GPA 내에서 논의되었던 다양한 의제와 소중한 경험을 바탕으로 최선을 다해 2025년 총회를 준비할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.]

[As a final note – I assume that some of you may get involved in this, possibly in an indirect manner – we’d like to ask for your interest in Korea’s bid to host the World Expo 2030 in Busan, Korea’s largest port city.  ]
[마지막으로, 한국 최대 항구 도시인 부산에서 2030년 세계 엑스포가 개최될 수 있도록 많은 관심과 지지를 부탁드리고 싶습니다.]

[Last but not least, congratulations on your successful completion of this week’s event, and I very much look forward to seeing you all in Seoul in 2025. ]
[마지막으로, 올해 GPA 총회의 성공적인 마무리를 축하드리며, 2025년, 전통과 현대가 공존하는 매력 넘치는 서울에서 뵙겠습니다.]

[Thank you very much.]
[감사합니다.]

해당 페이지의 만족도와 소중한 의견 남겨주세요.

등록